Casa La Famiglia
Luxury Family Villa-4 EQUAL King Master’s & 5th Kids BDRM with Full AC
Casa La Famiglia had no hurricane damage, has Full power with a full house generator as backup.
Casa La Famiglia has been a vacation destination to Country stars, Entertainment and Television personalities who want luxury and privacy with the comforts of home. Casa La Famiglia hosts weddings and ceremonies for the Brides and Grooms with upscale taste.
We built and designed our home with families and couples in mind since we are a big family with many wonderful friends.
All our guests are treated like Famiglia before, during and after their visit to our home. Casa La Famiglia is an Old-World Mediterranean style villa designed by renowned St. John architect Michael Oxman.
* Casa La Famiglia exclusively provides a private beach for our guests enjoyment. Private direct water access to Klein Bay that is directly below our villa on our own private beach. We have 2 double kayaks and water toys for all ages.
* Only Minutes to Cruz Bay Village for Dining and shopping
* Casa La Famiglia serves Drinks and Appetizers with a Welcome Dinner on your arrival day, so you can settle in comfortably from your long trip to Saint John, from our family.
* Complimentary Pre-Arrival Concierge services as well as On-Island 24/7 during your visit with us.
* Full A/C
* 27×12 Heated Infinity Edge pool, Hot Tub that seats 10 comfortably, and lots of seating and sitting rafts to hold your drinks up!
* High Speed Wireless Internet throughout
* Dish/Satellite Flat Screen TV’s
* Land Line with Complimentary Long Distance to the mainland.
* SONOS music sound system for both indoors/outdoors
* Apple Desktop Computer with printer/fax/scan
* Rohl faucets and fixtures throughout, TOTO toilets and all high-end figures for the discerning client.
* Linen Service per visit with minimum of a 7 night stay.
* Luxury Turkish bathrobes, white noise machines for privacy in bedrooms.
* 5 Bedrooms
* 4 Master Suites (All with King Sized, Luxurious ‘W Hotel’ Mattresses)
* Private balconies on each with seating. Flat-screen TV’s, Bathroom Vanities all have double sinks, both indoor AND outdoor showers in each bedroom.
* One Master has a connecting bedroom for children, which we call our Family Suite. This connecting room has 2 twin beds with a flat-screen TV, the bedroom does not have outdoor access for parents peace of mind. Both bedrooms have doors for privacy.
* Gourmet Kitchen with custom Mahogany cabinets, large 9 foot Belgium Elm dining table that comfortably seats 10, Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Espresso/Cappuccino,popcorn maker, Gourmet Pots and Pans, Slowcooker, Bonjour French Press Coffee/tea maker, Belgian waffle maker, with many more items a gourmet chef would love.
* Large Great Room has plush-comfortable, yet up-scale furnishings. One-9 foot and two-6 foot custom slipcovered Taylor Scott sofas. Perfect for 10 guests. Family friendly of course, with lots of seating in both kitchen and sofa seating area.
* A Large 55′ 3-D flat-screen TV with Satellite connection, 3-D Blue-Ray player, 3-D Glasses
* SONOS Music Entertainment System.
* Wii Game Console, Blu-Ray DVD library, Books for Adults and Children
* Toys and baby items for young families-High-chair, Joovy Room Playard, booster seats, bed rails, baby blanket, baby monitor
* Lots of Board Games for adults and for kids
* Elegant Powder Room under Entry Veranda
* Two Laundry rooms. We have a separate entrance for Housekeeping staff.
* LL Bean Beach Totes for every bedroom
* 1 minute walk on custom private stone and brick walkway path from pool area to beach.
* Tommy Bahama Deluxe BackPack Beach Chairs
* Both hard and soft sided coolers
* Washer and throwing games
* Snorkel fins for adults and children
* 2 double Kayaks
* Melissa and Doug Beach toys, trucks, play sets for boys and girls, Barbie’s, dollhouse and more.
* Casa La Famiglia has large Veranda areas, all around villa, for dining and relaxing in the shade.
* Leeward Terrace for alfresco dining and large professional Grill for cooking local fish. Cafe String lights and Lanterns for a tranquil and romantic evening.
* Driveway can accommodate 3-4 vehicles
* Automatic Generator to power entire villa
* Villa Manager will meet you at the St. John dock and escort you to Casa La Famiglia. The villa manager will take care of you and your guests during your stay with us.
We are steps above Klein Bay, which is our favorite part! We have built a private custom stone and brick walkway path that leads directly to the street below Casa La Famiglia, toward our private beach access. Our beach is a pebble beach with areas of shade and sun. Bring our beach chairs for some fun while you snorkel Klein Bay. We are also snorkel distance to Ditleff Point and Monte Bay. Jump on our kayaks for an adventure in the morning, visiting all the small bays around us! Casa La Famiglia Villa is a hidden gem.
As you enter Casa La Famiglia’s custom brick and stone pathway, you will be greeted by arched, custom Mahogany doors that will transport you to an Old World villa set back in time, with all the modern conveniences you would desire and expect in a luxury resort. From the luxurious and plush furnishings, to the lighted lanterns that surround the villa, to the infinity pool overlooking the beautiful sparkling turquoise ocean beneath you, Casa La Famiglia will bring you to a place of happiness and peace.
When Casa La Famiglia’s Mahagony doors open, you will immediately experience the expansive and sweeping vistas of the Caribbean Sea with brick archways that surround you. Looking onto the hand laid custom brick work, which overlooks the infinity pool and hot tub that meets the turquoise sea, guests will enjoy lounging on our Provence chaise lounge’s with Tuuci large umbrellas for shade. All of Casa La Famiglia’s chaise lounge chairs and seating offer deep, plush cushions for your guest’s comfort.
Exquisite hand laid tiles from Turkey are under the foyer veranda where you can dine on a large Provence dining table, or enjoy a separate living room area with sofa and lounge chairs for conversation and group activities. An elegant powder room is right in the foyer area for our guests. A custom circular travertine stairway brings you to a tower that leads to two Master-Suites on the second floor.
As you enter the spacious layout of the Great Room, you will see the Custom Mahogany gourmet kitchen cabinets, custom Malibu hand-painted Mediterranean tiles, a large 9-foot Distressed Elm Belgian Trestle Dining Table for 10 guests, personal Mac computer desk area, large custom Taylor Scott slipcovered sofas that are plush and so, so comfortable, which will allow guests to stretch out and relax after a day at the beach. A large 55-inch 3-D flat-screen television sets the stage for a little bit of entertainment for all. Window lined vistas of the Caribbean is all around you with large, mahogany arched doors to allow the sun to come in and flood the large room. Walk out onto the Great Room Veranda to be greeted with the ocean below with more seating for your group with a Provence sofa and more lounge chairs.
As you walk out of the kitchen area to Casa La Famiglia’s Leeward Court, you will find our gourmet BBQ area, gardens, large trestle table for dining, and plenty of seating with shade. Cafe string lights and lanterns create a romantic and festive mood, after a fun-filled day of memories.
Casa La Famiglia has 4 Master-Suites that any King and Queen would desire. Beginning with luxury W Hotel Mattresses throughout the villa. Velvet drapery, Italian bedding, 18th Century Empire custom-furnishings, and beautiful private outdoor terraces with sweeping views of the Caribbean. Each private terrace has Provence seating and tables to enjoy the magnificent beauty of the turquoise Caribbean water below. All Masters-Suites have 40-inch flat-screen TV’s, and custom slip-covered Taylor Scott chair and ottoman for those who desire some quiet time inside.
Enter your Master Bath where guests will be making the difficult choice to enjoy either an outdoor or indoor shower. The outdoor shower overlooks fabulous and secluded Klein Bay beach, which only Klein Bay residents and guests have access to. You will see custom mahogany double vanities, hammered copper sinks, Rohl Living Bronze faucets to keep guests back in time, and high-end bath towels and sumptuous toiletries for your stay.
Connected to one of the Master-Suites is a special room, which is part of the Family Suite. This bedroom was created for young children or teens. It contains 2 twin trunk beds and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. This room has no outdoor entrance for parents’ peace of mind. In both the Master and the children’s room, each has its own door for privacy.
Everywhere at Casa La Familgia, you will hear the tranquil sound of the ocean hitting the beach below, and feel the trade winds that cool you. You will enjoy the peaceful and upscale neighborhood of Klein Bay after a memorable day at our beach’s. Guests will snorkel or take a dip in the sparkling ocean below in the morning, or right before or after dinner. As an added bonus for our guests, we created a custom stone and brick, private walkway path, which leads directly to the beach area. You can also hop in your jeep and drive to the street below us where you can park your vehicle right at our hidden entrance.
Staying at Casa La Famiglia is a dream, for families or for couples. She is a Tuscan inspired Country estate that enchants guests with Old-World details and charm, but with all the amenities that a modern villa enjoys.
2018/2019 Summer Rates
April 7, 2018 – August 31, 2018
September 1, 2018-November 2, 2018
November 3, 2018-November 16, 2018
We are taking Reservations for 2019. Same Rates apply for 2019 but Owner has right to change rates at any time. Nothing is confirmed until a deposit is applied.
2018/2019 Winter / Holiday Rates
January 6, 2018 – February 16, 2018
February 24, 2018 – March 30, 2018
March 31, 2018 – April 6, 2018
November 17, 2018 – November 23, 2018
November 24, 2018 – December 21, 2018
Christmas/New Year’s 2018/2019
December 22, 2018 – January 4, 2019
January 4, 2019 – February 15, 2019
President’s Week 2019
February 16, 2019-February 22, 2019
February 23, 2019 – April 19, 2019
View Floor Plan
Wheel chair accessible:
Klein Bay Dr, Cruz Bay, St John 00830, USVI
A deposit is due within 48 hours of “requesting” your reservation in order to secure your reservation. Failure to make this payment subjects your reservation to cancellation without notice. Rates may change without notice so please contact us if you have any questions. Check-in times and days for our rental is after 3:00 PM on the check-in date. Check-out is 10:30 AM.
- If the reservation is outside 180 days, then a minimum of $2000 or 25% (whichever is greater) is due as the first deposit to secure your reservation.
- The next payment is due at 180 days prior to your arrival which will bring your total deposit to 50% of the total due.
- The remaining 50% balance is due 90 days prior to your arrival.
- If the reservation is outside 90 days but within 180 of your arrival- then the regular 50%/50% deposit is required.
- If the reservation is within 90 days, then the full amount is due.
If you cancel more than 90 days prior to your arrival date, 80 per cent of your total rent will be refunded to you and 20 percent of your total rent will be retained by Casa la Famiglia as full liquidated damages. Cancellations within 90 days prior to your arrival date will be subject to forfeiture of 100% rental fee. Refunds due to last-minute reductions in the total headcount originally booked will only be considered on a case-by-case basis when requested within 60 days of your arrival. Booking requests made within 90 days of your arrival require 100% to be paid within 48 hours of the request. Cancellations may be made by the Villa owner due to unforeseen issues with Casa la Famiglia, in which case Owners will offer a full refund or attempt to relocate reserved guests in a like-kind or better villa. ALL RENTAL RATES AND SEASON DATES ARE ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Rates listed do not include GOVERNMENT HOTEL TAX (12.5% for U.S. Virgin Islands) or the refundable damage deposit.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.