Unit 3W Penthouse – 2 Bedroom Premier Unit (sleeps 4)
We are the Owner Managers of Lavender Hill Suites – When you talk to us you are talking to one of the owners.
Unit 3W, one of our two premier units, offers Caribbean elegance in a two-story, townhouse-style home with two bedrooms and two full baths. The downstairs hall bath is beautifully designed with travertine tile with sea glass accents. From its wrap-around, covered deck facing west and north, 3W’s stunning views look out over the sea, the islands, and even Cruz Bay harbor. You see it all from 3W!
The downstairs bedroom is the master with a king bed; upstairs has two twins and a computer area with printer and private sun deck with panoramic views of the Caribbean. 3W’s living room enjoys a flat screen TV, BlueRay/DVD player and stereo, and the gourmet chef’s kitchen has granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, pendant and under-cabinet lighting, and full complement of cooking and serving ware. Like all units, 3W is air-conditioned and offers backpack style beach chairs, coolers, and beach towels.
In Season Rates
January – April
1-4 Guests = $595/nt
Christmas / New Years Holidays
1-4 Guests = $625/nt
Off Season Rates
April – December
1-4 Guests = $425/nt
1 Bay St, Cruz Bay, St John 00830, USVI
Please call us at 800-975-5001 or email us for availability, questions and reservations/deposit instructions.
- 12.5% ** U. S. Virgin Islands Hotel Tax. **Hotel Tax subject to change.
- $35 non-refundable registration fee for each unit reserved
- For stays of 5 nights or less, add an additional fee of $75 to the rental of a one-bedroom unit or $125 to the rental of a two-bedroom unit
- A 50% deposit is required to secure the reservation.
- The remainder is due 30 days (60 days for Christmas reservations) prior to arrival. Partial refunds are not available for early departures.
- Payments may be made by personal checks, business checks, travelers cheques, Visa or MasterCard.
- All Guests will be asked to review, sign and return our Rental Agreement to our office.
- Cancellation notices received 30 days or more prior to scheduled arrival (60 days for Christmas reservations) will result in a refund of your deposit, less 10% of the total (additional fees may apply).
- Cancellations made within 30 days of your arrival are non-refundable, cannot be applied to a future stay, and are subject to a cancellation penalty equal to 100% of the gross rent. This policy affects all reservations except for Christmas/New Year’s Week, where cancellation is required 60 days prior to arrival for a partial refund. No refunds for early departures will be issued. Cancellation policy is enforced so we strongly advise purchasing travel insurance (you may try www.travelsecure.com or www.travelguard.com). All rates are subject to change.
- Children 4 and under are not permitted.
- 1 mid-week maid service for stays 7 night or longer. Additional cleaning can be requested for an additional fee. Arrangements must be made in advance of stay.
- Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. and check-out is at 10:00 a.m., which is customary at St. John hotels and resorts
- PLEASE NOTE: Lavender Hill Suites is a NON-SMOKINGProperty. All units, balconies, and pool deck are NON-SMOKING. Smoking is only permitted in our Parking Lot.
- Minimum night stay requirements during selected time periods