5 Bedroom, 6 Bath, Waterfront
Villa Mistral is a gracious 5 bedroom, 6 bathroom home sitting on an acre of gardens and fruit trees. With two infinity pools and a waterfall on the gorgeous wrap around deck, you will not want to leave this castle-like villa. Located in breathtaking Hart Bay, this villa features a staircase down to the rustic coral and sand beach where you can snorkel or canoe. The deck features a swinging boat hammock where you can drift to sleep from the crashing waves or host your family and friends with a great meal both indoors and outdoors. Just three minutes away, the town Cruz Bay offers everything from fine dining to shops, ferry service, boating and activities for all ages. Between the two pools and deck space. Villa Mistral is great for a large group. In the recreation area inside you will find a private gym, a unique pool table and ping pong for the delight of your guests. Villa Mistral has 4,500 sq. ft. of interior space and 6,200 sq. ft. total, providing ample space for a complete tropical experience.
There is also plenty of space and all the amenities you desire in the kitchen where there is also a fully equipped center island bar. The dining area boosts a panoramic view of the ocean, and makes for an amazing backdrop for your photos and memories. The great room hosts a large screen TV and everyone can gather in a spacious yet comfortable arrangement framed by the arched windows. There is also WIFI and cable, and each bedroom is brilliant and special with A/C, TV and modern and bright décor and elegant furnishings. Four bedrooms are outfitted with King Beds and one is a Queen. All bedrooms have en-suite baths and 2 are also alfresco, so you can shower under the stars and also have cover under the tasteful artistic stone work.
There is an air of opulence to Villa Mistral that will enhance your stay to our tropical island home, where you can live in luxury and still experience nature. Children are welcome and this home can accommodate 10 guests. Available for special occasions and other celebrations, your reservation also includes concierge service and a mid-week housekeeping. We also have other options for catering, provisioning and massage therapists or personal chefs! Anything you can imagine you can experience at this romantic castle by the sea.
As you can see, Mistral is ocean side and has a path right down to the beach area. If the waves are right you can even surf at Hart Bay below.
- 2 Pools – infinity edge and grotto with water fall
- Paddle boards and surfing
- Bathrooms and Showers, Dual vanity sinks and 5 showers indoors and 3 outdoors
- Bathroom soaps: facial soap, shampoo/conditioner, hand soap, all linens (bed-bath-pool-beach)
- 2 Sunning Decks and Gazebo and Swing boat hammock
- 2 swing beds interior and exterior – lots of amenities.
- Concierge service and mid-week clean
- A Chefs Kitchen, appliances all stainless steel (Subzero and Wolf) fully stocked including utensils, detergents. ( A chef can be hired for breakfast and dinner meals in).
- BBQ for cooking out doing family style meals and a liquor bar as well
- Meditation/massage room with the ability to hire an esthetician to come to Mistral and have your very own spa day in your villa
- Premium cable and audio system for personal enjoyment.
- Internet and computer with high speed Wi-Fi. Phone calls available to the united states, International dialing for a fee, note some calls may not go through based on the country calling.
- Game room with a billiard table, ping pong, dart board, 4 person air hockey machine and 100LB punching bag.
- Washer and Dryer with dry cleaning service through concierge service only.
- Air conditioning, bug screens and tropical bed netting.
- Grotto in the lower pool under the waterfall
- 2 private stair paths to the beach
- Sonos audio system throughout the house
- Bonus: Fruit trees (Almond, starfruit, lychee, mango, papaya, orange, lemon, and passionfruit) on the grounds pending what is in bloom during the season you vacation in Mistral.
Pets permitted by request and prior approval
Events by Application and Approval Only
High Season Rates
(Jan 6 – Apr 30, 2019)
(Nov 21 – Nov 28, 2019)
Christmas/New Year’s 2019:
(Dec 22 – Jan 5, 2019)
Low Season Rates
Low Season 2019:
(Nov 29 – Dec 21, 2019)
(May 1 – Nov 20, 2019)
Tamarind Rd, Cruz Bay, St John 00830, USVI
Please contact us to confirm availability, ask questions or to make reservations.
NOTE: Rates do not include 12.5% VI Hotel Tax
Rates are based on cash prices
7 night minimum
Does not include Holiday weeks
Call for details on stays less than 7 nights
Rates do not include 4.5% service charge
No discounts for non-working internet
No discounts for non-working generators
No discounts for non-working hot tubs/jacuzzis
CANCELLATION POLICY: Once St. John Ultimate Villas has received your deposit all payments are non-refundable/non-changeable. If you cancel/change your reservation, and we are able to rebook your entire set of travel dates, your money will be refunded, less a 20% administration fee of the total room charge. If a replacement rental is not obtained for your entire set of travel dates, there will be no refund. There will be no exceptions to this policy. St. John Ultimate Villas highly recommends trip cancellation insurance.
HURRICANE AND/OR STORM POLICY: There will be no refunds given for acts of God or force majeure, such as hurricanes, tropical storms etc on St John, USVI. This policy applies to current and all future guests who have reservations to travel or are on St John. We highly recommend trip cancellation insurance. If insurance is not purchased and St John is impacted by an act of god or force majeure we will hold your money on account for a future stay. There will be no exceptions to this policy.